Flame Grilled Chicken
- 1 Chicken leg around 220 gram.
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder.
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika.
- 1/4 tsp roasted sta anise powder.
- tsp burnt clove powder salt to taste.
- 2 tsp honey.
- 2 + 2 tsp cooking oil.
- 2 springs fresh thyme.
- A pinch of cracked black pepper.
- 3 tsp olive oil for cooking.
- 1 tbsp solid butter.
– In a bowl mix all powder spices, salt, cracked black pepper, honey, red wine and oil and make a marinade.
– Place the chicken in a clean bowl, sprinkle thyme leaves and wrap with cling film.
– Keep in a cold room for atleast one and half hour.
– In a non stick pan, heat three spoons of olive oil and place marinated chicken and sear both side, after searing both side add one table spoon of solid butter and cook well.
– Once chicken is cooked well add two spoons fo the remaining red wine for flambe to give smokey flavor and remove it from the fire and serve with a kind of grilled vegetables.