Baobab Sea Lodge - Kilifi
Kilifi …a piece of paradise on the Kenya Coast.
The Baobab Sea Lodge gives you the best of Kilifi with a great location on a stunning beach. There are no other hotels on this stretch of beach (Kilifi Bay – 5 kms away) and guest can enjoy the true meaning of privacy.
The hotel has 30 rooms spread across rich tropical gardens and the dinning and pool bar have wonderful views of the Indian Ocean.
Attractions close to Kilifi include the Gedi Ruins, the Watamu Marine Park and towns of Mombasa and Malindi. Hotel facilities include, a conference hall, tennis court, water sports and free guest massage!.
Baobab Sea Lodge….A small hotel with a big impression!
Hotel Direct Line:
P.O.BOX 40683 - 00100 Nairobi
Tel: +254 722 202564
Tel: +254 734 888560
Baobab Sea Lodge Tariff
Effective from the 1st January 2018 – 31st December 2018
|RESIDENTS||NON - RESIDENTS|
|07/01/18 - 31/03/2018||KES. 8,000||KES. 12,000||$ 130||$ 170|
|01/04/18 - 15/07/2018||KES. 8,000||KES. 12,000||$ 98||$ 130|
|16/07/18 - 31/08/2018||KES. 11,110||KES. 14,850||$ 150||$ 202|
|01/09/18 - 31/10/2018||KES. 10,780||KES. 14,300||$ 130||$ 170|
|01/11/18 - 19/12/2018||KES. 10,780||KES. 14,300||$ 98||$ 130|
|20/12/18 - 06/01/2019||KES. 18,000||KES. 20,000||$ 234||$ 286|
*** Price is on a Full Board Plan and includes all Government Taxes.
*** All inclusive supplement - KES. 4,025
*** Half Board Deductions - KES. 400
The resort is situated in Kilifi, an old coastal town halfway between Mombasa and Malindi.
STAR RATING: * * *
The property is set on 5 acres of tropical gardens and 60 meters of sea frontage.
All rooms are self-contained and are complete with telephone, TV and free wi-fi available. The hotel has a bar and restaurant with an a la carte menu. A full English breakfast is included in the rack rate. Rates for groups can be negotiated through the Central reservations office in Nairobi.
- 30 Luxury Rooms
- 20 Rooms are set in Rondavels.These rooms are all air-conditioned with ceiling fans, and are en-suite with shower, bidet, toilet and sink. All have verandahs.
- 10 rooms are set in a double storey block – 4 are family rooms with adjacent rooms with a bunk bed, 6 are twin rooms. All these rooms are air-conditioned, and have a fan and are en-suite with shower, bidet, toilet and sink.
- 2 Swimming Pools plus a Baby Pool
- 2 Bars and a Swim Up Bar
- 1 Restaurants (Serving Local & International Cuisines) & Theme Nights
- Meetings & Conference Halls ( with upto a capacity of 200pax)
- Banqueting : Outdoor Cocktail Style upto 100pax, Sitdown upto 75pax
- Banqueting : Indoor Cocktail Style upto 75pax, Sitdown upto 50pax
SPORTS & LEISURE
- Scuba Diving
- Wind Surfing
- Big Game Fishing
- Glass Bottom Boat Tour
- Beach Volleyball
- Cruises in the Creek
- Table Tennis
- Baby Football
- Acrobatic shows, discos, live music and Traditional African shows at the large outdoor amphitheater, near the small swimming pool.
- Massage Room: near the main pool.
- Other Services: Baby Cots, Baby Sitting, Boutique, Car hire, Currency Exchange, Doctor on Call, Laundry/Dry-cleaning, Reception with Fax, Telephone and Safe Deposit Boxes, Room service from 7.00am to midnight, Safari and Excursion Desk, Special meals.
- A stay at Kilifi Bay Beach Resort’s sister property the tented “Fig Tree Camp” in the famous Masai Mara, Kilima Safari Camp in the Amboseli and Hotel La Mada in Nairobi can be organized at special rates.
Kilifi is a small picturesque town that developed because of its natural harbor and creek. It is self-sufficient with fruit markets, small shops, two banks, a post office, a pharmacy and a hospital.
- Teppanyaki restaurant: This restaurant is not party of the all inclusive and it serves different types of sea foods menus.
- Excursion: We have different types of excursions organized from the hotel e.g Mombasa tour,Malindi tour, and kilifi tour.
- Baobella Boat Ride: Ride through kilifi creek with our baobella boat at euros 30 per person for one and a half hours inclusive of soft drinks and snacks
- Coconut bar: The only one of its kind floating by the beach. Dine and drink as you experience the breeze from the ocean.Special dinner served every Saturday at the floating restaurant.
- Animation:Different animation program organized everyday to make a busyday for the clients e.g, water gym, beach volleyball, tabletennis, datts, bushwalk etc.
We are Social
Quick Links & Downloads
Distance & Time
|http://nathanlustig.com/?quest=order-antabuse-canada FROM||wellbutrin sr muscle spasms DISTANCE (KM)||http://buddhistamulet.net/?qqq=abilify-dosage-by-weight TIME (HR)|
|Mombasa Rail Station||55||1.15|
Our Hotel Location