Kilifi Bay Beach Resort - Kilifi
Kilifi is home to the finest beaches in Kenya.
Kilifi is small and un-spoilt ….it is one of the best kept secrets on the Kenya coast.
The hotel allows you to experience the best of Kilifi beautiful location with breathtaking views of a never-ending beach and the Indian Ocean.
With only 50 rooms our emphasis is on personalized service ensuring our guest receive the very best we have to offer ... we even offer a free massage service for all our guests !
Kilifi Bay is the perfect resort for those looking for a quiet atmosphere and to enjoy the Kenyan coast just the way mother nature designed it!
Resorts Direct Line:
P.O.BOX 40683 - 00100 Nairobi
Tel: +254 722 202564
Tel: +254 734 888560
Kilifi Bay Beach Resort Tariff
Effective from the 1st January 2018 – 31st December 2018
|RESIDENTS||NON - RESIDENTS|
|07/01/18 - 31/03/2018||KES. 10,000||KES. 14,000||$ 176||$ 221|
|01/04/18 - 15/07/2018||KES. 10,000||KES. 14,000||$ 130||$ 170|
|16/07/18 - 31/08/2018||KES. 14,530||KES. 18,040||$ 176||$ 221|
|01/09/18 - 31/10/2018||KES. 12,650||KES. 16,445||$ 176||$ 221|
|01/11/18 - 19/12/2018||KES. 12,650||KES. 16,445||$ 130||$ 170|
|20/12/18 - 06/01/2019||KES. 18,000||KES. 24,000||$ 312||$ 365|
*** Price is on a Full Board Plan and includes all Government Taxes.
The resort is situated in Kilifi, an old coastal town halfway between Mombasa and Malindi. The property is set on 26,000 sq.meters of tropical gardens and 130 meters of sandy beach frontage on one of Kenya’s most beautiful coastlines. There are no other hotels on this stretch of beach, allowing complete privacy.
STAR RATING: * * * *
All rooms are self-contained and are complete with telephone, TV and free wi-fi available. The hotel has a bar and restaurant with an a la carte menu. A full English breakfast is included in the rack rate. Rates for groups can be negotiated through the Central reservations office in Nairobi.
- 50 Luxury Rooms
- 2 Swimming Pools plus a Baby Pool
- 3 Bars
- 2 Restaurants (Serving Local & International Cuisines)
- Meetings & Conference Halls ( with a capacity of 100pax to 300pax respectively)
- Banqueting : Outdoor Cocktail Style upto 150pax, Sitdown upto 100pax
SPORTS & LEISURE
- Scuba Diving
- Wind Surfing
- Big Game Fishing
- Glass Bottom Boat Tour
- Beach Volleyball
- Cruises in the Creek
- Table Tennis
- Baby Football
- Acrobatic shows, discos, live music and Traditional African shows at the large outdoor amphitheater, near the small swimming pool.
- Massage Room: near the main pool.
- Other Services: Baby Cots, Baby Sitting, Boutique, Car hire, Currency Exchange, Doctor on Call, Laundry/Dry-cleaning, Reception with Fax, Telephone and Safe Deposit Boxes, Room service from 7.00am to midnight, Safari and Excursion Desk, Special meals.
- A stay at Kilifi Bay Beach Resort’s sister property the tented “Fig Tree Camp” in the famous Masai Mara, Kilima Safari Camp in the Amboseli and Hotel La Mada in Nairobi can be organized at special rates.
Kilifi is a small picturesque town that developed because of its natural harbor and creek. It is self-sufficient with fruit markets, small shops, two banks, a post office, a pharmacy and a hospital.
- Teppanyaki restaurant: This restaurant is not party of the all inclusive and it serves different types of sea foods menus.
- Excursion: We have different types of excursions organized from the hotel e.g Mombasa tour,Malindi tour, and kilifi tour.
- Baobella Boat Ride: Ride through kilifi creek with our baobella boat at euros 30 per person for one and a half hours inclusive of soft drinks and snacks
- Coconut bar: The only one of its kind floating by the beach. Dinne and drink as you experience the breeze from the ocean.Special dinner served every Saturday at the floating restaurant.
- Animation;Different animation program organized everyday to make a busyday for the clients e.g, water gym, beach volleyball, tabletennis, datts, bushwalk etc.
We are Social
Quick Links & Downloads
Our Hotel Location