Kilima Safari Camp
Kilima Safari Camp is located in the area of Amboseli National Park, next to the Kimana Gate Park entrance.
The camp is set out on a 420 acre site with spectacular view of Mount Kilimanjaro.
The Kimana area of Amboseli is famous for its large elephant population.
Clients can enjoy great game viewing from their tents which face the animal water pools and all public areas and guest rooms are set towards Mount Kilimanjaro.
Hotel Direct Line:
P.O.BOX 40683 - 00100 Nairobi
Tel: +254 722 741161
Tel: +254 733 621532
Kilima Safari Camp Tariff
Effective from the 1st January 2017 – 31st December 2017
|SAFARI TENTS||MILIMA TENTS||Game Drive - $ 60|
|PERIOD||SINGLE||DOUBLE||SINGLE||DOUBLE||Night Game Drive - $ 45|
|21/12/16 - 04/01/2017||$ 350||$ 440||$ 455||$ 572||Bush Dinner - $ 60|
|05/01/17 - 31/03/2017||$ 285||$ 380||$ 384||$ 494||Bush Breakfast - $ 50|
|01/04/17 - 30/05/2017||$ 140||$ 220||$ 163||$ 325||Sundowner - $ 50|
|01/06/17 - 30/08/2017||$ 285||$ 380||$ 384||$ 494||Transfers - $ 55|
|01/09/17 - 31/10/2017||$ 350||$ 440||$ 455||$ 572||Extra Meals - $ 35|
|01/11/17 - 20/12/2017||$ 295||$ 380||$ 384||$ 495||Picnic Lunch - $ 25|
*** Price is on a Full Board Plan and includes all Government Taxes.
*** Children under 12 years having an exclusive use of room pay 75% of the room rate.
*** Children under 2 years sharing with parents - Free. Children 3-11 years sharing with parents pay 50% of adult rate.
Kilima safari camp is located in the area of Amboseli National Park, next to the Kimana Gate Park entrance. The camp is set out on a 420 acre site with spectacular view of mount Kilimanjaro. The Kimana area of Amboseli is famous for it's large elephant population. Clients can enjoy great game viewing from their tents which face the animal water pools and all public areas and guest rooms are set towards Mount Kilimanjaro.
STAR RATING: * * * *
The camp has several facilities and services to ensure you have a comfortable stay. These include two bars, a main dinning room, an open-air dinning area and tree house coffee deck. Also available is a video room, guest lecture facilities, swimming pool and curio shop. A fleet of four-wheel drive vehicles with expert drivers is available at the camp. The camp has a resident nurse and medical clinic. Power is supplied by generator from 5.00am to 9.00am, 12.00pm to 3.00pm, and from 6.00pm to 12.00am. New additions at Kilima Safari Camp include new conference rooms, driver/guide accommodation and a new dining area.
- 72 Luxury Tents
- 50 Classic Safari Tents each with a double and single bed and large private balcony
- 10 Superior Safari tent with four poster double beds with enlarged bathrooms with lion claw bath tubs
- 12 lodge rooms each with a double and single bed and large private balcony>
- Swimming Pool
- 2 Bars
- 1 Restaurants (Serving Local & International Cuisines) & Theme Nights
- A Lounge
- Free Wifi Availble
- Meetings & Conference Hall (Capacity of upto 200pax respectively)
- Game Drives: - The Camp has a fleet of 4 wheel vehicles with driver guides and is able to offer game drives for clients. The Camp also organizes “fly in” packages from Nairobi and Mombasa.
- Guest Lectures: – Our local naturalist is available to give guest free lectures and slide presentations on the Masai Mara. Local Masai dancers also entertain clients in the evening.
- Game Walks: – For a small charge, Masai Morans are available to take clients on game walks allowing them to walk freely enjoying the openness and beauty of the park.
- Champagne Bush Dinners:– Only from Fig Tree Camp can one enjoy the special experience of moonlight “Champagne Bush Dinners”. This excursion involves a Night Game drive and a barbecue dinner on the Mara plains.
- Balloon Safaris: – Based at the Fig Tree Camp is Adventures Aloft with daily Balloon departures. There is little to beat the bird’s eye view of the Masai Mara. To top of this special occasion, a full Champagne breakfast complete with open bar is organized on the landing site to celebrate the flight.
We are Social
Quick Links & Downloads
Distance & Time
|FROM||DISTANCE (KM)||TIME (HR)|
|Emali Turn Off||110||1.30|
Our Hotel Location