Flame Grilled Chicken
- 2 pork chops.
- 1/2 tsp paprika powder.
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder.
- 1/4 tsp grinned black pepper corn.
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic.
- 1/2 tsp chopped fresh mixed herb (Thyme, sage & rosemary).
- 2+2 tsp white wine.
- salt to taste.
- 2 tsp oil for marination.
- 2 tsp oil for cooking.
- 1/2 apples in wedges.
- 5 inches leeks cut in to four.
- 2 tsp solid unsalted butter.
- 2 tsp white flour.
- 2 springs of fresh thyme.
- 1 sage sprig.
- 2 cloves garlic crushed.
– In a bowl prepare marinade with paprika, salt, cinnamon, garlic, grinded black pepper, mixed herb, wine, and oil.
– Mix well, add pork chops and marinate well, wrap with cling film and keep in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
– Place the pan on the flame and heat the oil, add pork chops and sear, add leeks, crushed garlic clove, thyme, sage, and apple wedges and cook over low-medium heat.
– Turn the chops to the other side, sear well.
– Add solid butter and cook with butter pouring over the chops you will feel the nice aroma, check the tenderness. If the meat is done, remove it from the pan and keep it aside.
– Its time to make the stew, add white flour and cinnamon powder in the same pan and make a sandy roux, add the stock and cook for few seconds and finish with white wine, seasoning, paprika, and little solid butter to give nice glaze in the stew.
– Porkchop is ready to serve now.
– Place the pan-fried pork chops in the center of plate, arrange the stewed apple and leeks all around and pour the sauce on the pork chops and serve with a smile to your loved ones.