Road Package to Fig Tree Camp, Masai Mara
Depart for the famous Masai Mara Game Reserve, driving along the floor of the Great Rift Valley where you will take a brief stop at Kijabe viewpoint for a few scenic shots.
The point of road access to this region is Narok, a 3 hour drive from Nairobi. There are regular buses and matatus to Narok from Nairobi and other destinations in Mara.
Accessing the Mara area is difficult without private transport.
Most visitors come to Maasai Mara as part of a Safari package from Nairobi or in a Hired Car.
The park has well established internal roads and tracks. Accessing areas outside the reserve is only possible using basic public transport, and finding your way around can be difficult. Several Safari operators can arrange tailor made tours, treks or hikes in this area.
Included in the Price of this Safari:
- Pick up / drop off from your House/Home/Apartment
- 2 Nights full board accommodation at the Camp
- 3 Game Drive Safaris
- Services of a Professional driver / safari guide
- Rate Based on minimum of 4 Participants.
- Departure ANY DAY!
Rate per person sharing double / Twin at Fig Tree Camp: USD. 485.00
Single Room supplement: USD. 400.00
Pick-up in a custom build tour van Now Available!
TRAVEL TO THE MARA IN STYLE - ITINERARY
(Nairobi – Masai Mara (approx. 5.5 hours drive in a Tour van)
- Pickup in a custom built 4-Wheel Drive Van with experienced Drivers/Guides from your hotel/home.
- Depart latest 7:00am for the famous Masai Mara Game Reserve, driving along the floor of the Great Rift Valley where you will take a brief stop at Kijabe viewpoint for a few shots of this amazing natural phenomenon.
- Drive through the Masai town of Narok to arrive at your luxury tented camp in time for lunch. Enjoy your first exciting Evening game drive in the world famous Masai Mara Game Reserve. All meals and overnight at FIG TREE CAMP, MASAI MARA.
(Full Day Game Drive in Masai Mara Game Reserve)
- After early morning Coffee/Tea, your game drive will begin at 6.30am and have you back in time at the camp at 8.30am just in time for a sumptuous breakfast.
- Afterwards you will be taken for a game drive from 10.00am to 12.00pm in time for lunch. Lunch is served between 12.30pm and 2.00pm after which
you can spend time relaxing in your room or by the pool waiting for your next game drive at 4.00pm.
- Dinner and Overnight at the Fig Tree Camp
(Masai Mara – Nairobi (approx. 5.5 hours drive)
- Breakfast will be served at 7.00am. You will begin your safari back to Nairobi at 8.00am.
You will arrive at approximately 1.00pm
- End of services!
WHY MASAI MARA
Maasai Mara National Reserve Maasai Mara (Masai Mara) is situated in south-west Kenya and is one of Africa’s Greatest Wildlife Reserves. Together with the Serengeti National Park in Tanzania it forms Africa’s most diverse, incredible and most spectacular eco-systems and possibly the world’s top safari big game viewing eco-system.